Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Look! It's a Scrolling List!

Yes, I have been playing with my blog template again. This time I've added a scrolling list of book bloggers in the sidebar! Of course I went to my new favorite website and I used this tip sheet to add the scrolling links and this tip sheet to add coding to make the scrolling list stop when you mouse over the list. Tips for New Bloggers is making me actually look like I know what I'm doing!

Please let me know if I'm a visitor to your book blog and I've forgotten to add you to this list.

3 comments:

  1. I like it! I need to get one myself. I've been neglecting my blogroll ever since I began using Google Reader, and I know that when I add all the blogs I read it will be much too long...but not if it's a scrolling list :D

    I'm glad you're enjoying Tips for New Bloggers...they really are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my scrolling blogroll. I still don't keep it as updated as I should, but it's so much nicer looking than an extremely long list. I think yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. literary feline: Thanks! I didn't like the way my growing lists took up so much space on my sidebar, so I was very happy to discover how to make the long ones scroll. Now I need to get back to implementing the stars rating system you so kindly sent me instructions for. I go in spurts with the blog since I'd really rather have my nose in a book :o)

    ReplyDelete