I was tagged by Rose City Reader to write 6 Random Things about myself. "Random" suits my mood tonight, so this meme is quite timely.
1. I thumb through magazines from back to front. Mr. Distortion is constantly amazed at this "talent."
2. I read David Copperfield by Charles Dickens (unabridged thank-you-very-much) when I was eight years old.
3. I like to shop and eat dinner at the San Francisco airport.
4. I'm a first-born and stubborn, as is Mr. Distortion. This makes for interesting marital relations at times.
5. I like old tube radios. I have an old Zenith. It should only play old timey music and old timey radio shows and old timey news. I could write a Twilight Zone episode around this thought.
6. I wrote 8 Random Things about myself in September 2007. I know that you can't wait to read it if you missed it the first time around. Smile.
Bonus random thing: I love sarcasm.
If you've not done this meme before, then I TAG YOU!