- Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their random facts at their own blog and include these rules at the head of the post.
- Choose people to get tagged and list their names at the end of the post.
- Don't forget to leave those you've tagged a comment telling them they are tagged and to check your blog for the rules.
8 Random Facts About Terri B.
- I love to people watch.
- I also love to appear to be reading while actually eavesdropping on conversations.
- I read a lot. I average about a book a week.
- I'm a librarian and I'm on the faculty of a private university.
- I do not get nervous when speaking to an audience.
- I have an inordinate fear of getting lost. The only time I've ever been lost was at age 3. I have a great sense of direction and the fear of getting lost means that I'm always hyper-prepared with maps and directions. When I've occasionally not had maps and directions, I've proven to be incredibly resourceful and always found my way. I should really not have this fear.
- I really like to eat cake; if cake is not available I'll eat pecan pie. Either sweet must be accompanied by a cup of strong black coffee.
- I do not like sweet stuff in my coffee. Milk is OK (as in latte or capuccino), but no sweeteners or flavorings.
OK, I tag .......... anyone who read this and wants to be tagged. If you are tagging yourself, please leave a comment advising me and other readers and let us know where to find your 8 Random Facts!