Friday, April 20, 2007

This is my brain...

Your Brain's Pattern

Your mind is an incubator for good ideas, it just takes a while for them to develop.
But when you think of something, watch out!
Your thoughts tend to be huge, and they come on quickly - like an explosion.
You tend to be quiet around others, unless you're inspired by your next big idea.

Yes, I am indeed an incubator. I like to think and I need time for things to make the proper relational connections inside my head. I'm often not aware of an idea until it literally explodes into my conscious thinking where I refine the idea before sharing it with others. And yes, I am quiet around others. I get many of the ingredients for ideas simply by listening to other people or reading. Of course I'm not too quiet if I'm sharing one of my recently exploded ideas!

What is your brain pattern?

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely see this as fitting you. I'm really perplexed. How does a pattern of color and design reflect this about a person? It's so crazy!

    ReplyDelete