Tuesday, July 08, 2008

It's Tuesday, Where are You?

Lately my reading has taken me to New York. I just left Manhattan where I was climbing the corporate ladder and pining away for someone other than my spouse. A romantic at heart, I believed in love at first sight and had many "Walter Mitty" moments. (Beginner's Greek by James Collins)

I'm just about to go to New Jersey where I will hang out with the working class, get myself into a lot of trouble, and hopefully make some money at my job as a bounty hunter. I really hope my car doesn't get blown up this time. (Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich)

Join raidergirl3 at An Adventure in Reading and let her know where you are this Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm Ranger.....


    As for me, I'm in the Florida Everglades, trying to get back at a telemarketer that call me a skank.

    (Carl Hiaasen - Nature Girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jo: Yes, Ranger makes me go "hmmmm" too! We've got a couple of Hiaasen's laying around that I have yet to read. I can't keep up with all I want to read.

    ReplyDelete