Friday, January 13, 2012

Update: Clarissa Group Read Participants List

I've created a list of all those participating in the year long Clarissa Group Read with me and JoAnn. I hesitated to do this because JoAnn and I want to keep this read as relaxed as possible! Then I thought about all the people I meet through book blogs and how I enjoy visiting new-to-me book bloggers, and so decided to make it easy on myself to hop around and visit you all during the year. Hence THE LIST.

I've simply added a list of participants, that I am aware of, to the Clarissa Group Read Page on my blog. If I missed you and you want to be on this list, please let me know and I'll add you.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to start this in April! I'll definitely contribute then! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allie, I look forward to your thoughts. Love the way this is working out. People can read any schedule they want and come and go from the conversation as it works for them :)

      Delete
  2. This looks so fun! I'd like to join, I'm an avid reader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janell! I'm glad you will be joining us. I clicked on your profile link, but it appears to be private. I'll add your name to the list, but you'll need to provide me a blog name and/or links if you want those to show on the list :)

      Delete