Tuesday, July 07, 2009

It's Tuesday, Where Are You?

Today I'm on the Silk Road. I've just left one part of China and am now visiting a monastery in Tibet. My plan is to travel over 7,000 miles following the trail of the Silk Road. It is fascinating to follow this ancient trade route that not only allowed the exchange of goods, but also the exchange of ideas. (Shadow of the Silk Road A travelogue by Colin Thubron)

Join raidergirl3 at An Adventure in Reading and let her know where your reading is taking you this Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. That does sound fascinating, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--sounds like an incredible travelogue. I've been keeping my eye out of books on China since my collection is so lacking--I'll definitely add this to the list.

    And yes, I know it's Sunday. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what a intersting posting thanks for it.

    ReplyDelete