Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It's Tuesday, Where Are You?

I'm in a graveyard. My Mom and Dad are ghosts and my guardian is ... well ... I don't want to spoil the fun, so let's just say he is neither alive nor dead. I've just escaped the ghouls, with the help of what you would call a werewolf. They wanted to change me into a ghoul too! Can you imagine that? It gives me shivers just remembering that episode. I wonder if I'll ever get to live among the living? (The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman)

Join raidergirl3 at An Adventure in Reading and let her know where your reading is taking you this Tuesday.

5 comments:

  1. I want to read that! I was excited that he won the Newbery Award for it.

    I am in PEI, Canada. Everyone in Glen St. Mary is being affected by the war in Europe and Rilla has a lot of growing up to do. (Rilla of Ingleside, L.M. Montgomery)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wanting to read your book more and more. I'll have to get it for my kids. yeah, that's it.

    mary-LUE - that is almost my favorite of the Anne series, such a great book and look at life in WW1 on PEI, where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, creepy! I hope you're enjoying the book. I've heard so many great things about it. I'm in 19th century English Country reading about a mysterious Woman in White (Wilkie Collins)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary-LUE: Someday I want to go to PEI. I so enjoyed Anne of Green Gables (though the character's constant chatter was starting to drive me a bit insane; thank goodness she grew out of that!) and look forward to Rilla someday.

    Raidergirl3: Yes. I think your kids need this book ;o)

    Trish: So far it is wonderfully creepy and I'm enjoying it immensely. That Woman in White is loooong, but worth it. I hope you are liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good things come back to us; come see what you've won~

    ReplyDelete