Friday, July 15, 2011

Blog Revival!

Yah. I know. I haven't posted since April. I won't bore you with the details, but it isn't just one thing. Multifaceted problem, you know. Anyway, I MISS YOU ALL!!!! So I'm going to try and pull myself together here and start posting and visiting again.

Thanks to Eva at A Striped Armchair and Memory at Stella Matutina for their recent cheerleading on Twitter. I appreciate the encouragement to get this blog going again! This is why I love book blogging. Book bloggers are the best!

OK. Off to write a book post today and get it up within the next couple of hours.

6 comments:

  1. And we miss you! It will be lovely to see you blogging again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nymeth: Hi Nymeth! I sure have missed you. I've got your latest post up on my screen to read, but I'm making myself get today's post written before I visit anyone. It's almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Terri! Go book blogger, go! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Horray! *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to hear from you again, Terri :D I was thinking of you the other day and hoping things were ok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eva & Memory: Thanks for the cheers!

    Chris: Glad you stopped by! I'll be by your place soon :o)

    ReplyDelete