Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fill-In


Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

1. Steak and salad and a glass of wine make a quick and easy dinner. (OK, so I added an item!)

2. Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of my wedding 28 years ago!

4. The skin melting heat was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams ... well, I don't know what "they" say, but mine are pretty vivid.

6. I have a big purchase to make and need time to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sushi dinner and a movie, tomorrow my plans include celebrating our 28th wedding anniversary with my husband and Sunday, I want to take a long walk on the trail near my house!

************************************************
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow and read Sheila Ortego's guest post here at Tip of the Iceberg. And on Sunday I will be announcing the winner of Sheila's book The Road from La Cueva. Please stop by and say "hi" to Sheila!

************************************************

6 comments:

  1. I hope you are enjoying your book, Terri. I heard a rumor that they are making a third Bridget Jones movie. I wonder if that's true . . .

    Congratulations your 28 years of marriage. :-)

    My dreams are sometimes very vivid too.

    So what are you planning to buy? Curious minds want to know!

    I hope you have a great weekend. Enjoy your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!

    Lezlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Literary Feline: Wish I could say "a house"! The "big" purchase is a new bed :o) Maybe a Tempurpedic. Something really nice and comfortable and that will keep us from waking up with sore hip joints! I used to be able to sleep on anything, anywhere ... not so much anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! And I hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 28th anniversary!! I bet sushi is what my husband would vote for as well (although we're only at 3 years). :)

    how are you liking Edge of Reason? I love Bridget Jones but don't think I liked that one as much. Hmmm--I need to do some re-reading!

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trish: I liked the first Bridget Jones more, but this one is still very entertaining (or should I say v. entertaining) and just as funny. It is just what I need to be reading right now!

    ReplyDelete