Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Premios Dardo Award



I received the Premios Dardo Award recently from two lovely ladies. Rose City Reader sent the award along to me last Sunday and Dolce Bellezza included me as an awardee just yesterday. I'm feeling pretty special this week! Thank you!

The award "acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day."

The rules are to:
  • Accept the award (I accept, I accept!) by writing a post with the name of and a link to the blogger(s) who awarded you the Premios.

  • Award the Premios to 15 other worthy bloggers.
I've been staring at my blog reader for about 20 minutes now and, honestly, I can't name just 15 people. I'm grateful for the wonderful blogging community that I belong to, whether it be for book blogging or other types of commentary. I would like to award this to all who regularly visit and comment here (even though I haven't been terribly regular at blogging lately) and to those I visit. You've all kept me thinking, laughing, and a few have even brought a tear when you've shared more poignant thoughts. I appreciate you all.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Terri! You definitely do deserve this. It is hard to choose, isn't it? There are so many wonderful blogs out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award Terri! It's great to see you posting here and there. :) By the way, still trekking along with Kafka. Man is that book long!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Literary Feline & Trish: Thank you both for the congrats. You are both on my list of favorite blogs to read :o)

    Trish: Keep trekking! I was surprised at the length and, while enjoying it much, it did take me longer than I expected. You might just get it finished before I get around to my review! I've started the review a few times and the hash of words is still sitting in draft mode waiting to get sorted out so it will make some kind of sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It's pretty cool to be honored by your peers this way!

    ReplyDelete