Monday, April 21, 2008

No Time, No Time ...

I really hate it when I have "no time" to read. "No time" is of course relative. I have been able to do some reading ... just not as much as I want. Two books in a four week period is just not enough. It doesn't matter that I have been doing all manner of other fun things like traveling, spending time with friends and family, etc. (notice I didn't include blogging since I have been noticeably absent from blogland). I want it all. I want to do those things AND have the reading time I desire.

I'm happiest if I get to read at least a book a week. How about you? What is your minimum reading threshold?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Terri. I know exactly what you mean! I would love to read at least two books a week, but I'm lucky to manage one a week most of the time. And lately it seems I'm reading much slower than that even. I'm reading, but not nearly as much as I would like. So many other things are going on. I do hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete