Friday, June 16, 2006

Booking Through Thursday With Characters



Booking Through Thursday


This week's questions were suggested by Mary.


Which book character(s) would you...


  1. Like to have dinner with? Mma Ramotswe (from No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith) ... Or maybe it would be more appropriate to have tea with her.

  2. Believe would be the best to help you out in a crisis? Elvis Cole (from Elvis Cole novels by Robert Crais) ... I'm assuming here that my life might be in danger. Elvis could kick anybody's butt, plus he's a real wise-ass (with a heart of course).

  3. Like to ask for an autograph? Harry Potter ... It would be worth a fortune!

  4. Most identify with personally? The Grinch (by Dr. Seuss) ... While this might sound odd, I know that my true nature would be pretty Grinchy without God's influence over my life -- with His influence my heart is capable of "growing three sizes."

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad you played. I've been meaning to read the Ladies Detective series. And the Harry Potter autograph is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,
    If you ever read the Ladies Detective books let me know. We'll need to have bush tea (rooibus) -- I have a box of it. They drink it CONSTANTLY in the books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pour out a glass of bush tea for me too, Terri - I love those books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bub and Pie - you are definitely invited!

    ReplyDelete